Customer Profile: A leading global nutrition and weight management corporation that develops, markets, and sells dietary supplements, weight management, sports nutrition, and personal-care products. The company has been present in India for the last 18 years at more than 450 locations.
Business Objective: Growing health awareness combined with an increasing demand for good nutritional supplements has created a real demand for the company’s product. The company aims at building a strong community of distributors across India and making its products accessible to its distributors and consumers.
Customer Expectations: The company aims to open 5000 stores and +100 Pick-up Centers (PUCs) across India. The customer was looking for a reliable and knowledge-based partnership for their expansion and supply chain operations management in the country. They were looking for a partner who could support in design & setting up of the Pick-Up centers (PUCs) across the country, majorly in Tier 2 & Tier3 cities to access the wide base of consumers in a cost-effective manner. The idea was to be able to meet customer demand promptly to create a high level of customer satisfaction.
Holisol’s association with the customer: Holisol was engaged by the client in the year 2016. Since then we have opened more than 40 PUC’s across India on Design, Implement and Manage basis. Holisol is overall responsible for setting up the PUC right from site selection, store design, interiors, recruitment & training and the day to day management of operations.
Features of the PUCs:
- Area of PUC ranges from 500 – 2000 SQF
- Conveniently located with easy access and proper parking facilities
- Optimal floor planning & Space management including furniture, displays, fixtures, lighting, and signages to ensure the smooth customer experience.
- +40 PUCs have been opened
- YOY sales growth of 40 %
- Increased footprints allowing access to an additional 22% of the consumer base in the country
- Expanding the PUC network further to include more Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities
- +15 PUC expected to open in the next 2 Quarters
- Automated Order Processing using Kiosks. The pilot initiated in Delhi. To be replicated across the PUC network.
For more information contact us at- email@example.com